Pain management is a multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of pain to improve quality of life.
At Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM), we understand that both acute and chronic pain can keep you from doing the things you want and need to do. We provide the complete care and management of your pain, so you can resume your daily activities.
Our experienced and board certified pain management team will comprehensively diagnose and treat your musculoskeletal pain. Whether you’re experiencing pain following surgery or living with chronic pain from injury or illness, our compassionate physicians—who are fellowship trained in physical medicine, rehabilitation and anesthesiology—use the latest techniques for both nonsurgical and surgical options to bring you the relief you deserve.
Surgical treatments for managing pain are only explored after all nonsurgical treatment modalities have failed.
Treatment options we offer include:
Keeping Pain at Bay
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral transforaminal epidural injections
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar selective nerve blocks
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar interlaminar epidural injections
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar facet joint injection, medial branch blocks and radiofrequency ablation
- Electrodiagnostic testing
- Lumbar and thoracic kyphoplasty
- Cervical and thoracic spinal cord stimulator trial and implantation
- Sacroiliac joint injections and radiofrequency ablation
- Sacrococcygeal joint injections and ganglion impar blocks
- Caudal epidural
- Caudal RACZ epidurolysis