Marc Berezin, MD
Marc A. Berezin, MD, is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM), specializing in [need specialties].
- Undergraduate Studies: University of Pennsylvania – Benjamin Franklin General Scholar
- Medical School: York Medical College
- Training: York Medical College
- Fellowship: OrthoTexas – Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
- American Board of Othopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2000--2019)
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor (2012-2019)
- America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 5% (2016,2017), Top 1% (2018,2019)
- Hudson Valley Magazine Top Doctor (2017, 2018)
Dr. Berezin enjoys playing tennis, skiing and cycling.
Schedule an Appointment