Andrew M. Somberg, MD
Andrew M. Somberg, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr. Somberg specializes in foot and ankle surgery.
- Ankle arthroscopy and cartilage restoration
- Ankle ligament repair/reconstruction
- Fusion procedures for foot and ankle arthritis
- Treatment of complex foot and ankle deformities
- Treatment of complex foot and ankle trauma/fractures
- Fellowship: Andrews Research and Education Institute, Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
- Medical School: Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies: Clark University
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society, Fellow
During his free time, Dr. Somberg enjoys cooking and saltwater fishing.
What Dr. Somberg's Patients are Saying...
I was lucky to find such a GREAT and CONCERNED DOCTOR ! Thank You Dr. Somberg ! You're the BEST !
- Gerard on Healthgrades
Dr. Somberg has an amazing "bed-side" manner. He is patient with you, listens to your concerns and genuinely wants to make you better. I have used other orthopedics in the past and have not found one as wonderful as he...Highly recommended!!!!
- Michele on Healthgrades
Dr. Somberg is a rare find. I have never had interactions with a Doctor like this before. He was caring, professional and attentive to my ailment and needs... After having to chase doctors most of my life, this was a fantastic experience.
- Gus on Google
Dr. Somberg is not only a GREAT surgeon but he is a wonderful man. Don't find too many surgeons like him. He fixed my ankle after 40 years of pain.
- Ruth on Facebook
There aren't enough words to fully explain what this highly-skilled surgeon did for me. He re-did a foot problem that was not fixed properly by another doctor. Dr. Somberg rose to the occasion and exceeded my expectations! He has a wonderful bedside manner and you can tell he truly wants the best for you. Never rushes; always answers and explains in a manner you can understand. Highly recommend!
- Karen on Healthgrades
I wish we would have gone to Dr. Somberg immediately after my husband's injury but I'm grateful that we ended up being referred to him when it came time for surgery. He's an excellent surgeon and has an amazing bed side manner...He definitely has the best interest of his patients at heart.
- Jennifer on Google
Had an excellent experience with Dr Somberg. He was thorough, caring and took the time to answer all my questions. The office staff were all professional and courteous. I highly recommend this office!
- Eric on Google