Arup K. Bhadra, MD
Arup K. Bhadra, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM) specializing in joint replacement surgery, including robotic-assisted knee/hip replacement surgery.
- Arthroscopy of the knee and hip
- Management of fractures of the extremities
- Primary joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder
- Revision joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder
- Robotic-assisted total/partial knee replacement and hip replacement
- Traditional and anterior approach hip replacement
- Fellowship: University of Louisville, Adult Reconstruction and Traumatology; Indiana University, Sports Medicine
- Residency: Homerton University Hospital and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery
- Master’s Degree: Cardiff University, Orthopedic Engineering
- Undergraduate Studies: Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Joint Replacement Program – Good Samaritan Hospital Regional Medical Center, Director
- New York Medical College, Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Medical Association, Member
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, Member
- Arthroscopy Association of North America, Member
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians (Glasgow, UK), Fellow
- Arup K. Bhadra, M.D.: Accelerating Recovery Through Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Treatment at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- New Hip, New Hope
- Orthopedics: Finding the Right Surgeon Is Key
- The Road to Recovery
- Arthritis: Defined
- YouTube Presentation: Knee & Hip Arthritis Management Robotic Joint Replacement & Rapid Recovery
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, Top 5%
- On-Time Physician Award, Vitals
- Patients’ Choice, Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor, Vitals
Dr. Bhadra has been active in medical research and has published various articles. He is fluent in English, Hindi and Bengali.
What Dr. Bhadra's Patients are Saying...
Always took time to explain procedures before and after surgery. Above all he always had time for questions... I was back to my normal life within 6 weeks. I recommend Dr. Bhadra to anyone who needs knee surgery.
- Lucy on Healthgrades
Dr. Bhadra replaced my right knee... He was patient , kind and took the time to explain everything. He did a wonderful job and I was back to work after only 1 month!
- Laura on Healthgrades
Dr. Bhadra is an excellent doctor. He replaced my left hip and soon he will be doing the right one. I have great confidence in him. Besides being smart, he is also kind and explains things so that you understand them.
- Kathleen on Healthgrades
Dr. Bhadra is a life saver! His expertise has alleviated so much of my knee pain. Thank you Dr. Bhadra!
- Helen on Facebook
Dr. Bhadra is amazing ! He gave me my life back !!! Thank you ! ♥️
- Maureen on Facebook
He always took time to explain the procedure before and after surgery. Dr Bhadra is an excellent doctor. Besides being smart, he is also kind, and explains things so that you understand them. I also cannot say enough about the excellent care provided by his staff. Thank you Dr. Bhadra.
- Rajendra on Healthgrades
Post surgery recovery went so well that people who know me prior surgery couldn’t believe how well and so quickly I was on my feet walking. I strongly recommend Dr. Bhadra for any Orthopedic surgery.
- Mario on Healthgrades
I am extremely greatful to Dr. Bhadra as I am now pain free and back to work within a month. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhadra to anyone needing a kind, courteous, patient and caring physician.
- Leslie on Healthgrades
Dr. Bhadra and his staff are proficient, caring and reassuring which helped to ease any fears or concerns that I had. Dr. Bhadra explained each step in the process with kindness and compassion. My knee is healing right on schedule and I highly recommend Dr. Bhadra!
- Susan on Google
Schedule an Appointment