Dr. Bhadra’s Specialties
- Arthroscopy of the knee and hip
- Management of fractures of the extremities
- Primary joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder
- Revision joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder
- Robotic-assisted total/partial knee replacement and hip replacement
- Traditional and anterior approach hip replacement
Arup K. Bhadra, MD
Arup K. Bhadra, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM).
In addition to his position with NEOSM, Dr. Bhadra is also Director of the Joint Replacement Program at Good Samaritan Hospital and a clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at New York Medical College.
Dr. Bhadra completed fellowships in adult reconstruction and traumatology at the University of Louisville as well as a fellowship in sports medicine at Indiana University. He received his residency training in trauma and orthopedic surgery from Homerton University Hospital and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital. He received his master’s in orthopedic engineering from Cardiff University, and his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College.
Dr. Bhadra is a member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the Arthroscopy Association of North America. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians of Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Dr. Bhadra has been active in medical research. He has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals and has presented at national and international orthopedic forums. He has also been featured in several articles for his expertise, including:
- Arup K. Bhadra, M.D.: Accelerating Recovery Through Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Treatment at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- New Hip, New Hope
- Orthopedics: Finding the Right Surgeon Is Key
- The Road to Recovery
He is fluent in English, Hindi and Bengali.
Dr. Bhadra’s Awards
- 2017 Top Doctor
- 2018 Top Doctor
Schedule an Appointment