Arup K. Bhadra, MD
Arup K. Bhadra, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM) specializing in joint replacement surgery, including robotic-assisted knee/hip replacement surgery.
- Arthroscopy of the knee and hip
- Management of fractures of the extremities
- Primary joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder
- Revision joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder
- Robotic-assisted total/partial knee replacement and hip replacement
- Traditional and anterior approach hip replacement
- Fellowship: University of Louisville, Adult Reconstruction and Traumatology; Indiana University, Sports Medicine
- Residency: Homerton University Hospital and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery
- Master’s Degree: Cardiff University, Orthopedic Engineering
- Undergraduate Studies: Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Joint Replacement Program – Good Samaritan Hospital Regional Medical Center, Director
- New York Medical College, Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Medical Association, Member
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, Member
- Arthroscopy Association of North America, Member
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians (Glasgow, UK), Fellow
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, Top 5%
- On-Time Physician Award, Vitals
- Patients’ Choice, Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor, Vitals
Dr. Bhadra has been active in medical research and has published various articles. He is fluent in English, Hindi and Bengali.
What Dr. Bhadra's Patients are Saying...
Always took time to explain procedures before and after surgery. Above all he always had time for questions... I was back to my normal life within 6 weeks. I recommend Dr. Bhadra to anyone who needs knee surgery.
- Lucy on Healthgrades
Dr. Bhadra replaced my right knee... He was patient , kind and took the time to explain everything. He did a wonderful job and I was back to work after only 1 month!
- Laura on Healthgrades
Dr. Bhadra is an excellent doctor. He replaced my left hip and soon he will be doing the right one. I have great confidence in him. Besides being smart, he is also kind and explains things so that you understand them.
- Kathleen on Healthgrades
Dr. Bhadra is a life saver! His expertise has alleviated so much of my knee pain. Thank you Dr. Bhadra!
- Helen on Facebook
Dr. Bhadra is amazing ! He gave me my life back !!! Thank you ! ♥️
- Maureen on Facebook
Schedule an Appointment