Christine Hinke, MD
Christine Hinke, MD, is a board certified physiatrist at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM).
- Residency: NYU Medical Center Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Undergraduate Studies: SUNY Binghamton
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Member
- American Medical Association, Member
- American College of Sports Medicine, Member
- NY State Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Member
- Medical Society of the State of New York, Member
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Former Associate Director of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Former Deputy Director of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- On-Time Physician, Vitals
What Dr. Hinke's Patients are Saying...
Listens and cares.
- Healthgrades review