Dr. Simon’s Specialties
- Arthroscopic reconstructive surgery of the shoulder and knee
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder
Jordan A. Simon, MD
Jordan A. Simon, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). Dr. Simon is Dual board certified in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
In addition to his position with NEOSM, Dr. Simon is the Director of the Joint Replacement Center at Nyack Hospital and assistant clinical professor at New York University (NYU) Langone’s Hospital for Joint Diseases.
Dr. Simon completed a fellowship in sports medicine at Lake Tahoe Orthopedics & Sports Medicine as well as a fellowship in orthopedic research at NYU Langone’s Hospital for Joint Diseases. He completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at NYU Langone’s Hospital for Joint Diseases, where he was honored with the Senior Residents Research Award.
He earned his medical degree at NYU School of Medicine, where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He graduated with honors from Cornell University College of Engineering with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
Dr. Simon is a past President of the Rockland County Medical Society, and was named Nyack Hospital Physician of the Year in 2014.
During his personal time, he thoroughly enjoys automotive restoration, high-performance driving and skiing.
Dr. Simon’s Awards:
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2017 – Top 1%
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor 2017
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors 2017
- Patients’ Choice 5 Year Honoree 2016
- Compassionate Doctor 5 Year Honoree 2016
- Compassionate Doctor 2016
- Patients’ Choice 2016
- On-Time Physician Award – 2016
- Compassionate Doctor 2015
- Compassionate Doctor 5 Year Honoree 2015
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2016 – Top 1%
- Patients’ Choice 5 Year Honoree 2015
- Patients’ Choice
- On-Time Physician Award – 2015
- Compassionate Doctor
- On-Time Physician Award
- Patients’ Choice
Schedule an Appointment