Kenneth S. Austin, MD
Kenneth S. Austin, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM) with over 25 years of surgical expertise now specializing in the non-operative management of the musculoskeletal system, focusing on sports injuries, fractures and disorders/conditions of the knee and extremities.
Non-operative diagnosis treatment and management of sports injuries, fractures and orthopedic conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Fellowship: Harvard University’s Massachusetts General Hospital, Reconstructive Surgery of the Knee
- Residency: New York University School of Medicine
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies: University of Pennsylvania, Benjamin Franklin General Scholar
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- New York State Medical Society, Member
- Rockland County Medical Society, Member
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, New York Medical College
- Director of Surgical Service Line Development at Bon Secours Charity Health System, a member of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, Top 1%
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors
- Top Doctor, Hudson Valley magazine
- Physician Leaders to Know, Becker’s ASC Review
Dr. Austin is an avid sports fan, and spends his free time following his teams, golfing and traveling.
What Dr. Austin's Patients are Saying...
Caring and Compassionate. Great bedside manner and took the time to explain my condition in detail. Highly Recommend.
-Michael on Google
Schedule an Appointment