Dr. Austin's Specialties:
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Meniscus surgery
- Total knee replacement
- Unicompartmental knee replacement
Kenneth S. Austin, MD
Kenneth S. Austin, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
In addition to his position at NEOSM, Dr. Austin is also Chairman of the Board of the Ramapo Valley Surgical Center. Prior to his position at NEOSM, he served as Medical Director of the Total Joint Replacement Program at Good Samaritan Hospital Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Austin completed a fellowship in reconstructive surgery of the knee at Harvard University’s Massachusetts General Hospital. He completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at New York University School of Medicine, where he also received his medical degree. He completed his bachelor’s degree at the University of Pennsylvania as a Benjamin Franklin General Scholar.
He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, a member of the New York State Medical Society and the Rockland County medical Society.
Dr. Austin has been listed in Becker’s ASC Review as Physician Leaders to Know and named a Top Doc in the New York Metro Area by Castle Connolly. He is an avid sports fan, and spends his free time following his teams, golfing and traveling.
Dr. Austin’s Awards:
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2017 – Top 5%
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors 2017
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2016 – Top 5%
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors 2016
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors
- 5th Anniversary
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2013
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors 16th Edition
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2012
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors 15th Edition
Schedule an Appointment