Kenneth S. Austin, MD
Kenneth S. Austin, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM) specializing in disorders and conditions of the knee, including ACL reconstruction and total knee replacement surgery.
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Meniscus surgery
- Total knee replacement
- Unicompartmental knee replacement
- Fellowship: Harvard University’s Massachusetts General Hospital, Reconstructive Surgery of the Knee
- Residency: New York University School of Medicine
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies: University of Pennsylvania, Benjamin Franklin General Scholar
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- New York State Medical Society, Member
- Rockland County Medical Society, Member
- Ramapo Valley Surgical Center, Chairman of the Board
- Total Joint Replacement Program – Good Samaritan Hospital RegionalMedical Center, Former Medical Director
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, Top 1%
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors
- Top Doctor, Hudson Valley magazine
- Physician Leaders to Know, Becker’s ASC Review
Dr. Austin is an avid sports fan, and spends his free time following his teams, golfing and traveling.
What Dr. Austin's Patients are Saying...
Caring and Compassionate. Great bedside manner and took the time to explain my condition in detail. Highly Recommend.
-Michael on Google
Schedule an Appointment