L. Paul Brief, MD
L. Paul Brief, MD, is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM).
- Fellowship: Lake Tahoe Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine; NYU Langone Hospital for Joint Diseases, Orthopedic Research
- Residency: NYU Langone Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Undergraduate Studies: Columbia College
- United States Marines Corps, Medical Corps of the U.S. Navy, Lieutenant Commander
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, member
Dr. Brief enjoys spending time with his wife and family. He is also a published author who enjoys art appreciation, classical music, long distance walking and is a wine critic.
What Dr. Brief's Patients are Saying...
He was excellent. He was thoughtful and thorough and caring.
- Healthgrades review
Schedule an Appointment