Marc Berezin, MD
Marc A. Berezin, MD, is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM) specializing in sports medicine and arthroscopy.
- Sports Medicine
- Arthoscopic surgery
- Fellowship: OrthoTexas, Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
- Residency: New York Medical College, Orthopedic Surgery
- Master’s Degree: New York Medical Collage
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Member
- Arthroscopy Association of North America, Member
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, Top 5%
- On-Time Physician Award, Vitals
- Patients’ Choice, Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor, Vitals
When he’s not tending to the needs of his patients, Dr. Berezin enjoys playing tennis, skiing and cycling
What Dr. Berezin's Patients are Saying...
Very few doctors these days practice with the level of patient care as Dr. Berezin. I saw him for the first time...and he treated me like a patient he had known for years.
- Nick on Healthgrades
This is one doctors office I don't mind going to. Dr Berezin is a pleasure. He is intelligent and has a pleasant personality.
- Judy on Healthgrades
Dr. Berezin is a excellent doctor! Very professional and caring.
- Daria on Google
He is an outstanding doctor who is concerned for each of his patients
He is the best.
- Annamaria on Google
Schedule an Appointment