Michael D. Robinson, MD
Michael D. Robinson, MD, is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). He is triple board certified in physiatry, electrodiagnostic testing and pain medicine.
- Comprehensive multidisciplinary pain management
- Electrodiagnostic testing (EMGs and NCVs)
- Implantation of spinal cord stimulators
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Ultrasound-guided non-spine and nerve injections
- X-ray/fluoroscopy guided spine injections
- Undergraduate Studies: Occidental College
- Medical School: UCLA School of Medicine
- Residency: University of California - San Diego (UCSD), Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship: University of California - San Diego (UCSD), Sports Medicine Research
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Former Assistant Chief of
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Former Assistant
- Professor of Neurology in the Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Ramapo Valley Surgical Center, Board Member
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- US Army Medical Corps, Major
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Fellow
- American Academy of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Fellow
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, Top 1%
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors
- Top Doctors, Hudson Valley magazine
When not treating patients, Dr. Robinson enjoys hiking, often joined by his dog, Sage, and he summited Mount Kilimanjaro in 2014. He also likes to cook, garden and bike. He has a strong interest in the practice of meditation.
What Dr. Robinson's Patients are Saying...
The Doctor and all his staff were wonderful. From the moment I walked into his office until I saw the Doctor EVERYONE was professional and reassuring. I never felt rush by Dr. Robinson and I felt he cared about my being better. Kudos to all in this practise. I appreciated it very much.
- Dorothy on Healthgrades
Dr. Robinson has been treating me for many years now and has always been courteous and professional. He always answers all my questions and I have NEVER felt rushed. The procedures he has performed on my back and neck have helped immensely and I will not hesitate to see him again.
- B.W. on Healthgrades
I have been to the top spine doctors in the NYC tri state area... I can tell you with the utmost confidence Dr. Robinson is the absolute best surgeon I have seen and I will continue to see him. He is trustworthy, reliable and extremely talented in all facets of spinal surgery and pain management. If you live in Rockland county, Bergen county or Orange County, do not waste your time visiting other doctors.
- Google review
I want to take this opportunity to thank dr. Robinson for the wonderful care he provided for me these last two weeks.
Without him I don’t know where I would be. With years of back issues I think the latest treatment has put me in a place I haven’t been in a long time and I owe it all to you dr. Robinson, I can’t thank you enough!
- Edward on Google
Dr. Robinson is by far the best spine doctor in Rockland County. After a terrible car accident left me incapacitated and relying mostly on pain meds I didn't know what to do...After 3 months I am back to normal feeling great. Thank you dr Robinson!
- Lori on Google
Schedule an Appointment