Quan Luong, D.O.
Dr. Quan Luong is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM).
- Pain Management
- Spine Specialist
- Fellowship: Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Residency: Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Medical School: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of NYIT
- Undergraduate Studies: Fordham University
- American Board Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – Pain Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- ACLS Certified
- BLS Certified
Dr. Luong is thrilled to be joining the team at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine to provide the highest level of care to patients. After spending a decade in the military, she is honored to join a team of world class physicians treating patients using the latest technology to bring quality back to the lives of patients.