Richard Semble, MD
Richard Semble, MD, is a board certified orthopedic physician at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM).
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein School of Medicine
- Medical School: State University of New York (SUNY)
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Member
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor
- Top Doctors, Hudson Valley magazine
In his spare time, Dr. Semble enjoys running, lifting weights and playing tennis.
What Dr. Semble's Patients are Saying...
"Dr. Semble was extremely personable and listened well. He took the time to explain things and instructed me to call if I had any questions or residual pain".
- Kat on Healthgrades
Schedule an Appointment