Rodion Erenburg, MD
Rodion Erenburg, MD, is a board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM).
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Nerve Hydrodissection
- Regenerative Medicine PRP
- Cervical/Thoracic/Lumbar Transforaminal Interlaminar Epidural Injections
- Cervical/Thoracic/Lumbar Medical Branch Blocks/Radiofrequency Ablation
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Fellowship: Center for Advanced Pain Management & Rehabilitation, Spine & Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Residency: State University of New York (SUNY) Health Science Center
- Medical School: State University of New York (SUNY) Upstate Medical University
- Undergraduate Studies: City University of New York (CUNY) Brooklyn, Cum Laude
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Member
- American Medical Association, Member
- North American Spine Society, Member
- NY State Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Member
- Spine Intervention Society, Member
In his spare time, Dr. Erenburg enjoys playing tennis, skiing and traveling. He is also a former competitive ballroom dancer, having been a Bronze Finalist in the 2007 National Ballroom Championship.
What Dr. Erenburg's Patients are Saying...
I am a patient of Dr. Erenburg and I cannot thank him enough. I suffered with terrible low back pain. I could not sit, stand,or sleep without pain for a year. I can now report that after he performed a nerve ablation 3 weeks ago I [am] pain free. I highly recommend him.
- Karen on Facebook
Schedule an Appointment