Rodion Erenburg, MD
Rodion Erenburg, MD, is a board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM).
Dr. Erenburg completed his fellowship in Interventional Spine & Musculoskeletal Medicine at the Center for Advanced Pain Management & Rehabilitation and his residency at the State University of New York Health Science Center. He received his medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University and his bachelor’s degree from CUNY Brooklyn, where he graduated with honors.
Dr. Erenburg is a current member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the American Medical Association, the North American Spine Society, the NY State Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and the Spine Intervention Society.
In his spare time, Dr. Erenburg enjoys playing tennis, skiing and traveling. He is also a former competitive ballroom dancer, having been a Bronze Finalist in the 2007 National Ballroom Championship.
Dr. Erenburg’s Specialities:
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Nerve Hydrodissection
- Regenerative Medicine PRP
- Cervical/Thoratic/Lumbar Transforaminal Interlaminar Epidural Injections
- Cervical/Thoratic/Lumbar Medical Branch Blocks/Radiofrequency Ablation
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Schedule an Appointment