Shivani Purohit Mehta, MD
Shivani Purohit Mehta, MD, is a rheumatologist with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). She is dual board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Rheumatology. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Autoimmune disorders, including Lupus, Sjogren’s, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- Management of osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Rheumatology
- Residency: United Health Services (UHS) Wilson Regional Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- Undergraduate/Medical Studies: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- American College of Rheumatology, Member
- American Medical Association, Member
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor
- Top Doctors, Hudson Valley magazine
Dr. Purohit Mehta is fluent in English, Hindi and Gujarati. She enjoys spending time with her family and traveling.
What Dr. Mehta's Patients are Saying...
My experience with Dr. Purohit has always been excellent. She is caring and takes her time with me and is very thorough making sure that all my questions and concerns are answered.
- Kathy on Healtgrades
Dr. Pirohit is a very professional, knowledgeable, caring physician..
- Joy on Google
Schedule an Appointment