Steven A. Renzoni, MD
Steven Renzoni, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon with Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr. Renzoni provides comprehensive orthopedic care.
- Pediatric injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Treatment of the aging athlete
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Undergraduate Studies: Occidental College
- Medical School: UCLA School of Medicine
- Residency: University of California - San Diego (UCSD), Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship: University of California - San Diego (UCSD), Sports Medicine Research
American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Fellow
American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor
- Top Doctors, Hudson Valley magazine
He is an avid cyclist and outdoorsman who personally understands the pains of the aging athlete.
What Dr. Renzoni's Patients are Saying...
Dr. Renzoni has been treating my frail 91 year old mom's failed knees for years with lubricant gel injections that last a very long time. She is VERY satisfied and Dr Renzoni is very careful not to hurt her. She actually looks forward to seeing him and only him for these injections.
- Sandy on Google
Schedule an Appointment