William L. Davis Jr., MD
William L. Davis Jr., MD is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM), specializing in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder and ankle.
- Sports medicine
- Treatment of knee and shoulder conditions
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder and ankle
- Diagnosis and treatment of patellofemoral disorders
- Fracture care
- General Orthopedics
- Fellowship: University of Connecticut, Sports Medicine
- Residency: University Hospital’s Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Orthopedic Surgery
- Medical School: Stony Brook University School of Medicine– Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Undergraduate Studies: State University of New York (SUNY) Albany, BS in Biology
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Former Chief of Orthopedics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- Charles H. Herndon Alumni Society, Member
- Medical Society of the State of New York, Member
- Rockland County Medical Society, Member
- Arthritis Foundation’s Walk to Cure Arthritis, Chair
- Eastwick College Program Advisory Committee, Member
- New Visions Career Explorations Program, Mentor
- Hudson Valley magazine: Top Doctors
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor
- America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%
In his spare time, Dr. Davis enjoys playing the guitar and performing with his band.
What Dr. Davis' Patients are Saying...
I have seen Dr. Davis a few times. He is, by far, the most knowledgeable, professional and kindest doctor in his field. He can quickly find the problem and treat his patient for a speedy recovery...He's on time and courteous of his patients time spent there. If you are looking for top notch doc, he's the guy.
-Jeannine on Healthgrades
Schedule an Appointment